List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [kdepim-users] [kdepim-user] Calendar not showing birthdays
From:       "yves.thomazeau" <yves.thomazeau () neuf ! fr>
Date:       2005-02-17 21:21:01

Le jeudi 17 Février 2005 09:27, Jason Flatt a écrit :
> On Thursday 17 February 2005 01:25 am, Oliver-Sven Fritsch wrote:
> > yves.thomazeau wrote:
> > > You can achieve this in two steps :
> > > First ,under korganizer /configuration/extern modules choose
> > > "importation of birthdays from kadressbook to kontact"
> > > Then in the panel "agenda" usually at the left of the calendar view
> > > click on add and choos "importation ...."
> >
> > I can't find the screen you are talking about. In my Korganizer there is
> > now extern modules nor is there a "importation" option.
> >
> > I use Kontact 1.0.2 which comes with KDE 3.3.2. Which version do u use?
> >
> > Regards
>
> I guess it matters which language you are using.  :^)
>
> There is a smaller area that is located in the lower-left hand corner and
> labeled (in English) Calendar.  If you have the default like I do, there
> should be one item in it labeled Default Calendar.  At the bottom of that
> area are three buttons labeled Add..., Edit... and Remove.  If you click on
> the Add... button, one of the items to select is Birthdays from
> KAddressBook.
>
> I couldn't find anything relating to birthdays in the other area, which I'm
> assuming was the menu items Settings -> Configure Plugins.  (Though I did
> find some other interesting things there.)  :^)

Yes Jason is right .i think that the plugin come with kadressbookplugins or
kontactplugins
I am using the same version of kde as you but in french ....
Here is a shotsreen to see where to click (kontact/calendar/panel "agenda" in
french)

--
Mon Site Web : http://yvesperso.ouvaton.org/

["kontact.jpg" (image/jpeg)]