List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Silly Ldap resource question
From:       Chris Gow <sniffy () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-11-15 16:37:16

Hi:

I have a silly question to ask, I've added an ldap addressbook to knotact, but
it keeps prompting me for a username and password. No matter what I enter in
the dialog, it keeps reporting that authorization has failed. I've filled out
the bind dn and host fields using information from my ldap browser
configuration. I can query the server and I can access the ldap server from
other tools. Any ideas as to what I've misconfigured? In particular, what I
need to enter in the username/password dialog?

Is it also possible to see what ldap queries are being executed?

thanks

-- chris