List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] IMAP filtering on incoming messages in KDE 3.3?
From:       "Joshua J. Kugler" <jkugler () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2004-11-11 8:20:35

On Monday 01 November 2004 05:50, Mick Szucs said something like:
> I like everything about Mandrake as a distribution except that they want
> money from me for updates to their distro.  Unless I build them myself,
> there's no RPMs for KDE 3.3.1, and previous (negative) experience says it's
> just as fast/easy to switch to a distro that has steady KDE support.

You can install 10.1, then get the KDE 3.3 RPMs from the "cooker" side of
things.  Cooker is supposed to be "ustable," but since they are already
publishing KDE 3.3 RPM's for their club members, these should be pretty good.

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and under