List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kaddressbook - holy crap!
From:       Chris Gow <sniffy () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-11-04 16:11:22

Hey:

I just read the kaddressbook application of the month article on the dot.  I'd
just like to say HOLY CRAP kaddressbook/kontact KICKSASS!. I've been using
kontact for a few months now and the article has demonstrated to me that I
don't know half the features that are available in it.

Thanks to everyone who is or has worked on kdepim for such an awesome app!

-- chris