List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Creating folders with Find Messages
From:       Chris Gow <sniffy () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-09-22 15:54:07

On September 16, 2004 10:10 am, Chris Gow wrote:
<snip>
> created a search which created a folder but no new emails that match that
> search criteria show up in the search folder? What is the purpose of
> creating a folder if new messages don't show up?

I noticed this morning that some of the searches I created actually did work
as expected. I looked at the search that was giving me troubles and noticed
that the email address filter may have been wrong it was: <Full
Name>person@place.

Removing the <Full Name> part and changing the filter to be contains and not
equals seemed to have fixed it. When I created the search, I was hesitant to
keep the <Full Name>, serves me right.

Thanks for all the help!

-- chris