List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Find Messages criteria wish
From:       Chris Gow <sniffy () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-09-17 18:40:47

Hello:

Like many people, a number of my contacts have multiple email addresses (work,
home, hotmail, etc...) and send me email from a number of them. I noticed
that there is no way to specify a 'contact' in the find messages dialog
(Tools->Find Messages). What I think would be ideal would be if I select
From/To in the dialog I am allowed to select a contact and kontact would
automatically look for all messages from that contact. As it stands now, I
have to enter all of the person's email addresses and if one or more of them
change (ie. they change jobs, change their names) I have to update all of my
searches. I suppose this would also apply to filters too or anything else
that allows searching by person.

Would anybody else find this useful? Should I enter a wish?

-- chris