List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] [kontact]Accepting calendar requests
From:       Chris Gow <sniffy () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-08-11 17:54:42

Hello:

This has probably been answered before, but I didn't see anything looking
through the archives. How do I configure kontact/kmail to allow me to accept
a vcalendar request? In my message window I see a 'you have been invited to a
meeting...' with the date and duration of the meeting followed by a dump of
the vcalendar request. But I don't have any mechanism to accept/add the
request to my kalendar.

SuSe 8.2 kontact 0.8.1, kmail 1.6.2.

thanks

-- chris