List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kpilot with Sony Clie TH55
From:       James Nuss <james.nuss () infostream ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-07-29 6:37:26

Hi,

Just letting you know I got my Sony Clie TH55 working with the following:
Mandrake 10
Upgraded Kernel to 2.6.7 (It will only work with the new visor module in 2.6.5 and \
above) When you hit "HotSync" on the Clie, linux creates 2 x /dev/usb/USBttyX \
devices. Make sure you change the device file in Kpilot to be the second USB device \
of the two e.g. /dev/usb/ttyUSB1 usually

Thanks,
James Nuss