List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Re: Read only attachements
From:       Branislav Klocok <branislav.klocok () ofz ! sk>
Date:       2004-07-28 6:53:13

Dňa St 28. Júl 2004 01:09 Ingo Klöcker napísal:
> I don't think it's possible because for KMail there's no way to know
> whether you will drop the attachment on the desktop to copy it there or
> whether you will drop it on KWrite (or some application) in order to
> open it.
The only way would be as discussed before (me and Ingo) to have an option
concerning opening attachments (default set to read only). But Ingo said that
we have to wait for config editor which is not ready yet...

Ingo: Is there any change concerning this?
--
Ing. Branislav Klocok           OFZ a.s.
Tel.: +421 43 5804 488          Fax.: +421 43 5804 633