List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: [kpilot] proxy password in malconduit setup
From:       Olivier Djian <odjosc () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-07-27 18:42:13

Hi Adriaan,

Now is the password effectively stored encrypted in the config file.
However, the is a little problem :

If you modify some parameter in the config-dialog, the entered proxy password
is lost when you apply changes and a null-string is stored in the config
file. There is a simple workaround to this which is to enter the password
again before clicking the apply button if you modify some other parameter in
mal-setup dialog...

The fix would probably reside in re-reading the kpassword infos before writing
in the file. I checked quickly the sources but the solution is not so
evident...

Regards,
Olivier.