List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KPilot deleting appointments/tasks
From:       "Lars" <kdepim-users () hofmann-wi ! de>
Date:       2004-07-19 14:58:08

Hi Adriaan,

Am Montag, 12. Juli 2004 23:35 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Lars,
>
> First off, 4.4.1 is from several months ago, there are newer versions
> available (from the kpilot.org website) which may correct these problems.
>
> On Monday 12 July 2004 20:10, Lars wrote:
> > But unfortunately today the worst case hit me:
> > I added new appointments and tasks to the palm during the weekend and
> > after synchronisation they got all deleted by kpilot. No error messages
> > or popup windows at all. Nothing in the sync protocol.
>
> In these cases, it can be useful to have a debugging build of KPilot (from
> source) so that you can see what is happening when you run kpilot from a
> konsole window (or rather, kpilotDaemon, since that is what does the work).
>
> > Now everytime I enter a new appointment on the palm it gets deleted after
> > a synchronisation with kpilot. The other direction from kontact to palm
> > works fine. Also changing existing appointments to different times on the
> > palm
>
> That is a bug, it doesn't sound familiar to me, and all I can suggest is to
> upgrade.

Here I am again, sorry.
The installation from source worked now but the problem still exists. If I
enter a new event at the pilot it get's deleted after a hotsync run with
kpilot. What can I do now to find out what go's wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Greetings, Lars