List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Re: kmail and fonts
From:       Jan de Visser <jdevisser () digitalfairway ! com>
Date:       2004-07-19 1:43:51

On July 18, 2004 06:56 pm, Zé wrote:
> I cant understand why you didnt made anything to correct this kmail bug.

OK, enough already. Let me spell it out for you:

1. Your communication style is, lets say, abbrasive. Behaving like this is not
going to get your problem solved. I saw most of the other threads you
started, and you managed to piss off every single person that actually tried
to help you.

2. Ingo tried to understand what exactly your problem is, i.e. which mails
don't show properly. You reply by bitching and complaining.

3. Keep this up, and you'll end up in a lot of spam filters.

Enjoy,

JdV!!