List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Connection from KDE pim eGroupware fails
From:       balg () x-md ! de
Date:       2004-07-12 18:56:05

Am Montag, 12. Juli 2004 17:50 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 11:07:51AM +0200, Andreas Balg wrote:
> > Hi Tobias,
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> > I've investigated the issue a litte further and probably  found an error
> > in the egroupware-connector:
> >
> > During the first Setup I entered the local domainname in the "Domain"
> > field of egroupware wizard instead of egroupware's "default". ut when I
> > look at the debug-output I still see the old domain value in the xml-rpc
> > request instead of what I entered in the meantime. Have a look - the
> > domain sent is still x-md.lan instead of what I entered into the wizard:
>
> Arrgh... domain has nothing to do with the DNS domain/hostname, you have
> to use 'default' here.

Well I know - But BEFORE I've read the manual I tried to use the hostname
(wouldn't you as well?).

But NOW I changed it to 'default' using the wizard, but although I changed it
and the wizard also displays it to me as "default" when invoked again, it
obviously still sends the value I filled in the first time I ever invoked the
wizard (!!!) which was "x-md.lan".

(You can see it in the Log I've included in the previous mail, can you?)

So it seems not to change the configuration everywhere it should.
Which are the files on disk, this data is stored in  - so I can change it
manually.

Ciao
Andreas