List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: Kmail problems
From:       Zé <mmodem00 () netvisao ! pt>
Date:       2004-07-11 23:24:26

Em Domingo, 4 de Julho de 2004 15:52, o Thiago Macieira escreveu:
> Zé wrote:
> >Here are attached the last email i received in kmail and it was
> > displayed as a blank email, and also the same email displayed in
> > Evolution for you see well what i mean with blank email ok!
> >If you right click to see the code in the blank email displayed in
> > kmail, appears what is now in the attachment, so dont say that is not
> > a blank email, like so many said, please pay attention to what i say.
>
> Ok, now try this: open the source for this same e-mail in KMail and
> Evolution and compare. Are there any differences, minus each program's
> own headers?
>
> If there are, please capture the POP3 traffic with a tool like
> tethereal.

Comparing this email in Kmail and Evolution there arent diferences, but now i
will capture the pop3 traffic with ethereal when receiving a email from
forums.mozilla.zine.org. And there you can see whats wrong, cause all emails
i receive from there kmail display them as blank emails and Evolution
displays these same emails ok.

I saw the file of the traffic (saved with ethereal) iand for i understand the
problem is Kmail saving/storing emails in the direcotry where mails are saved
in this case ~/.Mail.

Im using in this moment the last kde, kde-3.2.3, and i think this is a kmail
code problem...