List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: KMail problems
From:       David P James <dpjames () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-06-24 14:54:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed 23 June 2004 18:22, Zé wrote:
> Kmail have a major bug.
> PS: here i attach the lasty email i received that kmail displayed it
> as a blank email, and this same email was well displayed in Evolution

Let's determine if this is truly a display issue or a downloading
issue... In KMail:
- go to Tools | Import Messages
- select "Import mbox files (UNIX, Evolution)" from the dropdown list,
then Next
- browse to the location of your Evolution mail and select the file
containing the message that was displayed correctly in Evolution*
- when the import is finished, select "Finish"
- in the main KMail window click on that folder (MBOX-<old name>) and
then click on the message
- write back and tell us what you see

*I don't know where Evolution stores its messages since I don't use it -
hopefully you do know

Regards,
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

If you've lost something, you had to lose it, not loose it.