List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: sending mail and spamfilters
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-06-10 11:32:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 03:48, S. Barret Dolph wrote:
> When I send mail I don't get any error messages but the messages
> don't get to the receipient. (Including to myself.) I have no
> problems receiving email. The same settings, more or less, on Mozilla
> work fine.

I already wrote that if KMail tells you that the messages were sent
successfully then it's most likely not KMail's fault that the messages
don't arrive. I have no idea why sending should work with Mozilla while
it doesn't work with KMail. Then only thing I can do is to have a look
at your configuration file (usually in ~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc).
For privacy reasons you should send it to my email address rather then
to the mailing-list. And of course you should remove any passwords that
are stored in the configuration file (in case you told KMail to store
passwords).

Are you trying to send mail through a public server where I could get a
test account?

Regards,
Ingo