List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] sony clie th55 and kpilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-06-08 23:49:55

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Brenda O'Hagan wrote:

> since we're on this topic - how do i add Net Library.prc to my skipped files?
>
> i've tried adding every combination of the file name, with the the prc,
> without,, \-ing the space... etc... but it still attempts to backup that
> file, and the result is usually a kernel panic.. nasty!

Kernel panics are not my problem, fortunately. As for skipping databases,
enter the _creator_ id (4 letters), which you can find using, er .. some
tools on the palm. BeamBox, or some other database management jobby -
FileZ, that's it. If you have a recent version, use [crtr], or enter a
filename glob for it.