List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KOrganizer
From:       Marino Assarsson <marino () fonixmusik ! com>
Date:       2004-06-07 12:54:26

Hi!

I'm just starting to use KOrganizer, which seems to be a very nice program,
but one question:

I would like to have a pop-up-window to remind for a meeting or a phonecall,
but I can't find how to do this.
I've found that I'm able to mark "Reminder" but when the time comes for my
meeting/phonecall nothing is happening.
I've also found that I'm able to set a signal och start a program, but this I
really don't understand how to use (cant find any sounds, and don't know
which program to use).
My which is to only mark "Reminder" and nothing else, and then be sure that
there will be a window (or something else) who pop-up and remind me, also
good if it is possible to delay this pop-up-reminder for example 5 minutes.
So it appears automaticly again after 5 minutes. (Good for example if it
reminds me of a phonecall, and the person I call is occupied, then I want to
try again in 5 minutes...)

I hope you understand how I mean.

- Thanks!

Kind regards,