List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot 4.4.3 does not compile
From:       Peter Palensky <palensky () ict ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2004-06-03 7:39:10

dear joern and adriaan,

good job!! after fixing vcal-conduitbase.cc and syncStack.cc my ZIRE syncs
fine via USB and IRDA! i am so happy now :-)

btw, adriaan, i found out why my kpilot only synced 20% of the addresses (i
reported this some weeks ago): my kaddressbook's std.vcf file contained 80%
entries with

X-KPILOT-RecordID:27080

the other 20% had normal X-KPILOT numbering. so i simply removed the X-KPILOT
lines
(egrep -v "^X-KPILOT" std.vcf > std-clean.vcf )
and everything worked...

thank you all,
ciao p.