List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot 4.4.3 does not compile
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-06-02 17:13:06

Hi Peter,

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Peter Palensky wrote:
> the new tarballs of kpilot do not compile on my machine
> (gentoo, kernel 2.6.5, kde 3.2.2). configure succeeds, but make fails.
> see the error message below:

> vcal-conduitbase.cc:299: error: `load' undeclared (first use this function)

Reported yesterday by David Bishop (perhaps on kde-pim) - it seems that
the version of libkcal distributed with KDE 3.2.2 is still "the old one".
Feh.  I'll flag this as a bug on the site and re-roll the conduit tarball.
In the meantime, you can edit
kpilot/conduits/vcalconduit/vcal-conduitbase.cc, and near line 299 you'll
see

#if KDE_IS_VERSION(3,2,2)

change that to

#if KDE_IS_VERSION(3,3,0)