List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Moving events between calendars
From:       Thomas_Gagné <tgagne () wideopenwest ! com>
Date:       2004-05-23 20:14:28

So I have one calendar with events for multiple people on it (wife, me,
#1 son, #2 son).  I want to separate them into their own calendars.  It
looks like I can copy and paste (by copying an event first, removing the
source calendar, adding to the new, then turning the old back on) but it
would be easier if I could just move it.

Maybe I can and just haven't figured it out yet.  So far, looks great.

--
.tom
remove email address' dashes for replies