List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Re: kmail and new mail
From:       rh <reg.hughson () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2004-04-26 12:37:04

On April 25, 2004 12:59 pm, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> All KDE lists are archived at http://lists.kde.org/. This thread is
> http://lists.kde.org/?t=108283291400002&r=1&w=2.

Thx.

list and there was not an archive listed for this list but was for the other
kde lists.

And thx for info on my mail problems. Have it set up properly now (I think). A
cron job gets fetchmail to download my mail to procmail which delivers them
to its own directory (~/Maildir). KMail then gets the mail from that
directory, moving it into ~/Mail. New mail notifications work as they should
now.