On Monday 26 April 2004 08:38, Alexander Poslavsky wrote: > Hi, > today I noticed something very nice. In the properties of a mailing-folder > you can say it is a mailing-list. The folder then fetches info from the > header (I suppose, is this correct?), and tells you where the archives of > the mailing-list are, how to get help etc. This is very nice. > But how do I use this? Eg if I want to go to the archives to see if sb > already asked this question, is there a shortcut or something? To answer my own question, there is a buttun right next to it :blush: called invoke handler. Very nice but kind of burried deeply, I think. greets, Sasha _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users