List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] slow retrieving of messages strikes again
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2004-04-25 13:06:23

Hello,

In last CVS-Digest I saw that slow retrieving of messages was fixed

But from time to time I am encountering strange problem:

When on POP3 server is more than 50-70 messages and many of them
are bigger than 30-40k I am getting info:

"Your server does not support the TOP command. Therefore it is not
possible "
"to fetch the headers of large emails first, before downloading them."

But this problem doesn't exist when number of messages is low.

Also _no_ messages are retrieved, but in status bar there is message is
info: xx messages was succesfully retrieved.

Usually second time everything works OK... Strange.

m.

Learn Touch Typing with Vim? Oui. Ja. Yes. Tak:
  http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=461
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/