List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kmail: lost mail
From:       <olorin5 () gazeta ! pl>
Date:       2004-04-17 21:53:37

Hello,
recently I had a problem with kmail -
after upgrading to kde 3.2, (mdk10 RC1)
the mail archives were copied to ~/.Mail
and than became "invisible" for kmail---
even though the mail files are still there.

Can anybody tell me how can I make them viewable
with kmail again (as normal messages, not as attachments)?
-- if it's possible at all---

thanks,
bartek

---
Skuteczna reklama nie musi być droga.
Linki na Forum Gazeta.pl - tydzień za 30 zł.
http://www.gazeta.pl/linki/