List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] department away view in korganizer
From:       Richard Bos <radoeka () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-04-14 19:04:56

At the moment we use a webapplication to administrate the people that are away
from the office.  The same webapplication has some views to show the people
that are out.  There is a view for the people that are out on the current day
and another one provides a month view.  This is for about 60 people.

As the data is available in some form I wonder would it be possible to have
this information displayed via korganizer (the dataformat should be converted
to ical, but I don't see a problem with that)?  The biggest challenge is of
course to display the big number of people, whch may result in too entries to
be displayed in korganizer.    Or this better suited by kolab?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless