List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: want folders to show just unread mail
From:       Ingo =?windows-1252?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-04-13 23:06:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 13 April 2004 22:40, Christopher Peters wrote:
> Good afternoon all,
>       I am in the process of switching over to gentoo linux. So far
> everything is looking good. I am using kmail for my mail program and
> have one quirk I hope you can help me figure out. How can I set my
> mail folders so that they show only unread mail. It is cleaner for me
> given the amount of mail I receive and have to answer and still have
> the old stuff there for review if need be. Anyone have any ideas?

With KMail 1.6.x you could create some search folders by searching for
unread and new messages. You can save a search by changing the Search
folder name and pressing Rename (or Open if you also want to jump to
the search folder).

With the current development version (which will become KMail 1.7) you
can select to only view messages with a certain status. The downside of
this approach is that the view filter is reset each time you switch
folders.

Regards,
Ingo