List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KsCD 1.4.1 does not retain change in CD-ROM device
From:       Gordon Shugars <gshugars () san ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-04-01 18:31:04

I run KsCD 1.4.1 using KDE 3.2.1-0.1 Red Hat.

The default CD-ROM Device is /dev/cdrom. I configure KsCD to use /dev/cdrom1
(the second CD-ROM but the one I use to play audio CDs). That change lasts
only as long as the current session - a new login finds the default restored.

Here is a copy of file:/home/gordon/.kde/share/config/kcsdrc

[KFileDialog Settings]
Preview Size=60
Recent Files=/dev/cdrom1
ShowPreviews=false
ViewMode=SmallColumns

[KFileDialog Speedbar]
Speedbar IconSize=32

I cannot find any other configuration file that might maintain the selected
CD-ROM Device. Neither did I find any reported bugs.

Thanks in advance for looking into this one.

Gordon Shugarsno