List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] 3 KPilot problems
From:       Peter Palensky <palensky () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-03-31 22:03:55

dear adriaan,

your new tarballs (4.4.2) compile fine under kde3.2.1. thanx a lot!

the first two problems, however, still remain. i therefore compiled with
CFLAGS="-DDEBUG -DDEBUG_CERR" ./configure && make && make install
but the 2 hour calendar-sync only told

-- cut --

QLayout "unnamed" added to ConduitConfigWidgetBase "kcmkpilotconfig", which already \
                has a layout
kpilot: WARNING: KSeparator::setOrientation(): invalid orientation, using default \
                orientation HLine
kpilot: Plugin version = 20040319
kpilot: Plugin id      = $Id: knotes-action.cc,v 1.32 2004/03/28 18:34:04 adridg Exp \
                $
kpilot: Plugin version = 20040319
kpilot: Plugin id      = $Id: doc-conduit.cc,v 1.23 2004/03/25 09:44:58 adridg Exp $
kpilot: Plugin version = 20040319
kpilot: Plugin id      = $Id: knotes-action.cc,v 1.32 2004/03/28 18:34:04 adridg Exp \
$

-- end cut --

another question: how do i tell to compile the JPilotProxy conduit (i desperately \
neeeeed it for the 'keyring for palmos' application)?

greetings,
peter.