List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: Kontact side pane size
From:       Konstantinos Georgokitsos <kgeorgokitsos () nomioan ! gr>
Date:       2004-03-31 7:18:48

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 16:53, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> Do you use a translated KDE? This was also the case with the Dutch version
> of Kontact, and we solved it by replacing some labels to shorter ones.
> Maybe you should check which names occupy a lot of space and try to find a
> shorter word for it.

yep, sounds like me! Greek translation of "to-do list" is "lista
pros-ilopoiisi" (well with Greek letters of course). Ok, I'll head over to
the Greek i18n team, and see if they have a good idea for replacement.

Aside from that: wouldn't it be nice to allow side pane settings for:
- icons only/ text only / both
- small icons (or icon size)
?

Kostas