List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: Bugfix report: "Resolution: Fixed"
From:       Ingo =?windows-1252?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-30 23:56:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 17:54, Karl Hakmiller wrote:
> I checked the KDE bugfix list to see if "Copy To Folder" had been
> requested as added feature of the Kmail Filter Actions.  The report
> numbered 27984 had, in fact, dealt with exactly this request. Could
> you explain what the "Resolution: Fixed" means here since that
> feature isn't present my Kmail.

It was already explained that this is an old wish which was entered in
another bug report system which didn't provide the possibility to mark
a wish/bug as duplicate of another bug. And that's what this wish is. A
duplicate of another wish. (I've just checked the old log message.)
Unfortunately, I can't tell you which other wish this one is a
duplicate of.

> Also, what does the classification od a report as "Normal" mean here?

Adriaan already explained the meaning of the classification for bugs. I
just want to add that for wishes this classification is pretty much
meaningless.

Regards,
Ingo