List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: Is "tools --> spam wizard" an "almost" feature?
From:       Ingo =?windows-1252?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-27 17:37:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 27 March 2004 06:36, Tom Emerson wrote:
> Greetings.  Just upgraded KDE to 3.2.1 / kmail 1.6.1.  I see there
> are plenty of "Wow, that's really neat" as well as "what the...?"
> type features -- I'm still sorting them out :)
>
> In the "gee, that's really neat" column are the new statuses for
> "ham" and "spam".  According to the [web] docs, there is also
> supposed to be some sort of "spam wizard" that helps build the proper
> rules for moving tagged messages, but I'm not finding the wizard.

The wizard will be included in KMail 1.7. So it shouldn't be documented
in the KMail 1.6 docs. Daniel, can you please remove the section about
the Anti-Spam Wizard from the KMail 1.6 docs?

> [btw: in the "what's going on here?" category is the fact that the
> supplied-with-the-release docs appear to be version 1.5, not 1.6]

Unfortunately Daniel, the maintainer of the KMail documentation, didn't
have any time to update it before the KDE 3.2 release and the
maintainer of KMail (that would be me) didn't kick the other developers
in the ass in order to make them provide documentation for the new
features they implemented. Help with documentation is greatly
appreciated and you don't have to be a coder to help.

Regards,
Ingo