List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Calendar on Pocket PC
From:       Tom Clerckx <tom.clerckx () vub ! ac ! be>
Date:       2004-03-26 6:30:19

Hello to all,

Recently I asked whether there was a nice program running on windows that can
work with the .ics calendar files that korganizer creates.
Thanks to the quick reply of Cornelius Schumacher, I found out about kopi
(http://www.pi-sync.net/html/_latest_ko_pi.html) which is basically a port of
korganizer to windows. I must say that it works really great!

Now I was wondering if such a program also exists for the pocket pc 2002 OS,
so I can read and write my calendar file also on my pocket pc (which is a
cassiopeia e-200).
At the moment I use raki and synce to connect from my gentoo box to my pocket
pc, but it  there is no support yet to synchronize my calendar with it yet.

But if I could copy-paste my calendar.ics file to the pocket pc so that it can
be used in such a pocket pc program, that would be sufficient for the moment.

In the past I used evolution and multisync to synchronize my pocket pc (pocket
outlook) calendar with evolution (at that time a bit buggy, but it was +/-
OK), but I prefer a program that uses the .ics calendars.

Greetz, Tom.

PS Anyone any succes in putting an embedded linux system on a cassiopeia
e-200? If so, could you also provide me with some links to webpages with info
on that matter?

--
Tom Clerckx
PhD Student

Building K, Room 3K117
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Dept. of Electronics and Information Processing (ETRO) / IMEC
Pleinlaan 2 - B 1050
Brussels Belgium