List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: sync 2 korganizers?
From:       Ingo =?utf-8?q?Kl=C3=B6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-18 23:06:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 18 March 2004 21:55, Neal D. Becker wrote:
> On Thursday 18 March 2004 2:45 pm, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > On Thursday 18 March 2004 13:33, Neal Becker wrote:
> > > How do I sync appts in 2 instances of korganizer (like at home
> > > and at work)?
> > >
> > > Is there already a mechanism to do this?
> >
> > If you can access the same computer from both places then you can
> > simply use a remote resource for your calendar. Then both instances
> > of KOrganizer access exactly the same data and syncing isn't
> > necessary.
>
> Thanks for the info.  Sorry, I don't know how to do this.  I tried
> saveas, but I don't think that made the new file the "active"
> calendar.  Actually, I don't even know how to tell.  Any hints?

I can only tell you want I see here. If I select Calendar in Kontact
then on the left there's a box with title "Calendar". This box contains
one entry "Active Calendar" which is checked. Below the box there's a
button Add... If I click this button then I get a list of possible
resource types. You might want to choose Calendar in Remote File.

Regards,
Ingo