List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Re: spellchecking?
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2004-02-29 10:11:14

Dnia Saturday 28 of February 2004 22:39, Ingo Klöcker napisa³:
> On Friday 27 February 2004 09:24, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > Dnia Friday 27 of February 2004 01:01, Ingo Klöcker napisa³:

> > > Does changing the dictionary help? You can specify a dictionary for
> > > each of your identities and you can change the dictionary in the
> > > composer if you enable the dictionary selection with
> > > View->Dictionary.

Hmm. Looks like a kspell bug. In kbabel <Space> doesn't trigger
spellchecking of the word. Only punctuation! Previously word was checked
with each keystroke...

m.

ps. 'Static' spellchecking works OK, but still cannot turn off external
editor.
Learn Touch Typing with Vim? Oui. Ja. Yes. Tak:
  http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=461
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/