List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Deleting messages using regex
From:       Matej Cepl <cepl () surfbest ! net>
Date:       2004-02-25 16:42:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 25 of February 2004 11:02, kdemail@bodosom.net
wrote:
> How do I delete messages by regular expression?  E.g. all
> subjects matching  *spam*

In KMail 1.6 you can make filter doing this (well, you cannot
_delete_ message by filter which is one of the biggest pet
peeves of mine, but you can move it to trash), unmark all
"Applied this filter to:" options, click on "Add this filter to
filter menu" (I am not sure about exact wording, I am back
translating from Czech, the last option on the dialog) and if
you want attach some keyboard shortcut to this filter in
Settings/Shortcuts.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

The state is the great fictitious entity by which everyone seeks
to live at the expense of everyone else.
      -- Frederick Bastiat