List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Error building kdepim
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-02-23 20:39:47

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Nathan Toone wrote:

> When building kdepim, I get the following:
> ./kpilotlibSettings.cc: No such file or directory

You can cd into the relevant directory - kdepim/kpilot/lib - and gmake
kpilotlibSettings.cc, in order to generate it. You may run into more
problems later with missing files, usually the same thing applies. It's
unclear why this happens - the build system is supposed to handle it
automatically, but doesn't.