List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KPilot: Problem with syncing with KOrganizer
From:       Claudia Ringwald <claudia_ringwald () web ! de>
Date:       2004-01-28 22:30:03

When syncing my Handspring Visor with KOrganizer today a problem turned up:
The times of the appointments / events in KOrganizer and on the Visor differ
about 1 hour. That means a meeting starting on the Palm on 08:00 is starting
in KOrganizer at 09:00. This happens to all new events I am inserting and it
is not important whether I put the appointment first in KOrganizer or in the
Visor. It is always this one hour time-difference.

Both systems show the same time and timezone. Synching of the time is enabled.
(PC over Palm).

Does anybody know what to do to stop this?

 I have KDE 3.2 RC1 with KPilot 4.4.0 installed. And this system was working
properly for over two weeks now before this problem showed up the first time.

I hope anybody can give me some help!

Thanks!

Claudia