List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] error when compiling kdepim from CVS
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-23 0:05:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 22 January 2004 21:28, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Hi Tami,
>
> On Thursday 22 January 2004 19:55, Tami King wrote:
> > I am having problems compiling kdepim from CVS.  Apparently
> > vcalconduitSettings.h isn't being created.  Any ideas how to fix
> > this?  I am running on Fedora Core 1.
>
> See the thread on kde-devel
> (http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=107478179028873&w=2) about this.
> Basically, ( cd kpilot/conduits/vcalconduit ; make
> vcalconduitSettings.h ) is a solution. I have no idea why it's
> crapping out on other folks, since it builds fine here.

Well, other build tools seem to sort the build tasks in different
orders. Anyway, Makefile.am needs to be fixed. You have to tell
automake/unsermake that vcalconduitSettings.h has to be built first.
Don't ask me how to do this. Coolo gave a talk about Makefiles in n7y.
His talk should be online.

Regards,
Ingo