List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Problem with e-mail delivery
From:       "Eichert, Tobias" <te () macnews ! de>
Date:       2004-01-22 12:07:33

Hello,
I've recently switched to KDE (especially KDE-3.2-rc1) and I really
like it.

The only problem I'm having so far is sending e-mail (via smtp) within
KMail.
No matter which account I use - mails will go straight into the
"Outbox" folder and stay there forever. I right-clicked the "Outbox"
folder and selected "Send Queued Messages"; the result is that KMail
tells me "failed to send (some) queued messages".

I've probably configured my accounts so I don't know what could be
causing this. Is there any way to make server messages visible within
KMail? In addition I don't think that my firewall is guilty because I
don't have problems sending e-mail via Sylpheed, for example.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Tobias