Thanks a lot, Alberto On Tuesday 20 January 2004 10:48, Alberto Annovi wrote: > Hi, > I'm new to the list. Welcome. > I wonder if there is an option in KMail to make recursive copies of > folders from an IMAP server to the local disk and viceversa. > I think this could be pretty useful to make backups or to move > e-mails from one IMAP server to a 2nd one. > Do you know if such an option exists? No. But at least the first can be achieved with a Disconnected IMAP account (which is new in KDE 3.2). It makes basically a local copy of your IMAP account, so making a backup will be very easy. Uploading the messages to another IMAP account doesn't work though. Regards, Ingo _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users