List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] filtering with KMail
From:       Michal =?utf-8?q?=C5=A0krdla?= <michal () skrdla ! net>
Date:       2004-01-22 9:50:39

Dne po 5. ledna 2004 21:17 Adriaan de Groot napsal(a):
> You can use DCOP to do this (but beware, the DCOP interface is subject to
> change, and might not be stable across many versions any more):
>
> 	dcop kmail KMailIface dcopAddMessage "outbox" "/path/to/file"

Yes, it works, when I ran this command from shell.
But when I add this command in script, which interpreted by KMail, KMail falls
down. On error output it gives "object not accessible".
I tried add in script "at now + 1 minute other_script", but when at deamon ran
other_script I get only error: "ERROR: Couldn't attach to DCOP server!"
Is any solution?

I wish to do this:
When someone send me email with subjects equals "some string", I start some
bash script and in this script I prepare answer and I want send reply for
sender.
--
Michal Å krdla
michal@skrdla.net mis@mail.muni.cz