List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot and kmail (Mail)
From:       David P James <dpjames () rogers ! com>
Date:       2004-01-18 17:01:14

On January 09, 2004 15:38, David P James wrote:
> I've successfully got my Palm M130 syncing via kpilot with
> kaddressbook, knotes and korganizer. What I can't figure out is how
> to sync mail with kmail. The kpilot homepage (kpilot.kde.org)
> explicitly mentions POP3/ SMTP interfacing.

After performing an upgrade I now have a Mail conduit in kpilot.
However, I still can't get it to do anything (it claims to sync but
doesn't, in either direction). Has anyone got the Mail conduit working
or is still too experimental? I don't seem to have many config options
(they're almost all greyed-out, so...).

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations