List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: Bad address syntax
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-15 19:31:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Moved to kdepim-users@kde.org.]

On Thursday 15 January 2004 11:02, Clinton Lionnet wrote:
> I am not sure if you or yourselves are the right people to
> be sending this e-mail to. You are my last resort. I have
> posted this problem no a linux forum and with my ISP. The
> problem i have is that i can recieve e-mails but can't send
> any out. I have looked at the info and everything i have
> put in is correct. I don't know what the problem is. This
> is the message i recieve if i try and send the e-mail :-
>
> Sending failed:
> The server did not accept the sender address.
> The server responded: "Bad address syntax "

Please do the following:
Create a new test message and then queue this message (or try to send it
and wait for the above error). Then go to the outbox folder and select
the message. Then select View->View Source. Copy the source and send it
to us (to kdepim-users@kde.org).

Also please tell us which version of KMail you are using. To find out
select Help->About KMail.

Regards,
Ingo