List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] New to Kpilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-13 12:41:19

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 12:56, Nick Bruton wrote:
> As the last application that keeps me running windows I've just started
> looking at kpilot. One of the apps that I run on my Palm M505 gets updated
> data from a web-site for TV listings, can I do this using kpilot?

You'll need to be a little more specific than that, I think. What app, what
website? If it fits in the AvantGo model, the existing mal conduit might work
for you. If it's plucker-like, then .. there's been a wishlist for a plucker
conduit for a long time, and someone with a real desire for it is going to
have to code it one day.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?