List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: [Kde-pim] Mozilla -> kmail
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-08 20:27:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Please send user questions to kdepim-users@kde.org.

On Thursday 08 January 2004 11:07, Stefan Nantz wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> how do I get a Mozilla mail box with lots of mails in lots of sub and
> sub-sun directories to kmail?

Rename the mail directory of Mozilla to ~/Mail. Now KMail will see all
top-level folders.

In order to make it also see the subfolders you have to rename the
directories which hold the subfolders. Example: If you Inbox has
subfolders then with the old Netscape (I don't know about Mozilla)
those subfolders are stored in Inbox.sbd (or similar). You have to
rename Inbox.sbd to .Inbox.directory (note the leading dot) to make
KMail see the subfolders of Inbox. Do the same for all other
directories *.sbd.

Regards,
Ingo