List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Import of ldif address book will only import name
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-06 20:01:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 06:29:45PM +0000, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
Hi Gordon,

> I've imported my Netscape ldif address book but the phone numbers and
> addresses don't seem to import. Is there a work around for this? (KMail 1.5)
Maybe you should give KDE3.2 a try. In this version KAddressBook
provides a partly rewritten LDIF import function that should do the job.

When you send me the ldif file in private mail I can test the import for
you (and send you back the vCards, which should be easy to import).

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Separate politics from religion and economy!