List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] How to use my certificate in KMail
From:       LeVA <leva () az ! isten ! hu>
Date:       2004-01-04 0:15:06

Hi!

I need to use a "PKCS #1 MD5 With RSA Encryption" certificate (this info is
from mozilla) and sign my messages with it (this is essential for my work). It
signed by TrustCenter, and it works fine with mozilla. And I have to use
mozilla till I can not use this certificate in kmail. So my question is, how
to use this with kmail. I can export this certificate in mozilla, and it
outputs a .p12 file. Is it possible to load this to kmail?

Thanks for the help!

Daniel

--
LeVA