List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kandy and LG phones
From:       Brad McNeely <brad.mcneely () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-12-31 0:04:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Has anyone used Kandy with an LG cell phone?  I have a TP5200 and a USB
to Serial data cable I got with a program called Data Pilot (for
Windows) and true to form, I'm having problems installing the drivers
for the cable.  I'd like to use Kandy but just plugging the cable in and
running Kandy doesn't seem to work.  I can see a new serial port being
used so I think the cable is working, I just don't know what I need to
do to get Kandy to work with it.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Brad McNeely