List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Window control for 'Edit Contact', 'Event', 'Todo'
From:       Dylan Carlson <absinthe () retrovertigo ! com>
Date:       2003-12-23 3:06:19

Greetings,

Is it possible to make _all_ windows that pop up out of Kontact (such as
'Edit Contact') operate independently of the main Kontact window?

There are times I'd like to minimize the main Kontact window without
minimizing 'Edit Contact'.   For example:  when adding a new contact and
pasting contact information from another application.

1. The same problem behavior is true for 'New Event' and 'New Todo'.
Probably anything else that pops up out of Korganizer and the address book.

2.  'New Mail' and 'New Note' operate independently of the main Kontact
window, therefore have the desired behavior.  They show up as separate
tasks in Kicker.

Nothing I saw on bugs.k.o related to this.

Cheers,
Dylan